Pokemon Go Book Tag



Pokemon Go Book Tag was created by ReadatMidnight. As was stated in the original, Disclaimer:  Pokemon Go belongs to Niantic and Nintendo, please don’t sue me.


The book, well should I say series, that started my love for reading was Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightning Thief. Rick Riordan was my favorite author for the longest time when I was a kid, and I basically grew up with Percy Jackson. Sadly, I was never taken to Camp Half-Blood, but I do hold a special place in my heart for these amazing books. 

They also got me into mythology, and I might want to study that when I go to college. So thanks Rick Riordan!


I have to say it because I'm basic, but a classic that I will always love is Harry Potter. I know, I know, I may get sick and tired of all of the spinoffs but my main man HP will always be one of the best. And he truly is iconic. I have never met a person that didn't know who Harry Potter was. 


For this one I have to go with Michelle Madow's Elementals series. It deals with Greek mythology and there's only so much of that. So while it does remind me of PJO, it's still it's own book. And I just love it! I have book 4 on my shelf and I cannot wait to read it. I've been putting it off because I have other books that I need to read first, but I will probably crack it open tonight. 


There's not really a book that I've lost interest in, but I've never really wanted to read Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. I really don't know what it's about even though everyone talks about it. If it comes on in a BookTube video that I'm watching, I just fast forward. It's everywhere and I think the cover's ugly. I don't want to be that basic, so I'm just going to avoid it.


Size doesn't bug me as much as it does some people. I'm a quick reader, so it doesn't seem that big to me. Also, I get a lot more satisfaction at checking my place in such a big book. Though I did face this problem a few weeks ago for a book that I finally finished this weekend. The Unexpected Summer by Morgan Matson intimidated me so bad! I got 20 pages in and then I refused to touch it for like five weeks. I finally picked it up and finished it quickly, it was just scary to start. 



I counted this as a DNF because the pictures gave me nightmares, but Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I only got to chapter two, but the weird pictures freaked me out so bad that I lied in bed all night. Old pictures creep me out anyways but adding that weird element to them was not for me. And I had started it right before bed so it was worse. I actually might buy the paperback edition because I don't think it has pictures. The book seems really good, I just couldn't handle it. 

Do you really have to ask? Daemon Black and Katy Swartz all the frigging way!


I was struggling on this one because I read a lot of fast-paced books, but I had to go with a recent read of mine, Madly by Amy Alward. It just kept my attention because it was a adventure, and it had you on the edge of your seat. I sped through it fairly quickly. 


I don't read spin-offs, so I'm not sure. But a series that I am getting tired of seeing spin-offs for is Harry Potter. Please just stop and let him rest in peace. 


I had heard a bad review about this book so I skeptical going in, but Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann was so good! It took me maybe an hour to read since it was written in verse. I gave it 4 stars on Goodreads because I really liked the story.  


I do want to read A Court of Thorns and Roses. I've heard so many good things, and I checked it out once but never got around to it. Sarah J. Maas must be one of the best authors ever because all of her books are so loved!


I know exactly what I want, the 10th year anniversary edition of The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan! I saw it in Barnes & Noble and feel in love. The end sheets are covers of all of the editions that The Lightning Thief has had throughout the year. It looks so cool. I will buy this edition. (Especially since I don't have a copy of The Lightning Thief.)

Just look at it: 
So pretty! (Via Rick Riordan's website)



This just came out, and I plan to read it before this year is over. It's called Enter Title Here by Rahul Kanakia. I think it looks so good, and I love the cover! I want it!


Really? Jennifer L. Armentrout. Always.



I cannot wait on this book. It's scheduled to release in July of 2017, The Keep of Ages by Caragh M. O'Brien. It's the last book in The Vault of Dreamers trilogy, which I absolutely love. O'Brien is just the nicest and most fabulous author out there. I still have about a year to wait, and I don't think I can. I need it!

I tag YOU!

Post a Comment

0 Comments